Find a Physician


Urologists are specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of problems of the urinary tract of men, women, and children and in diseases and conditions of the male reproductive organs, including impotence and other male sexual problems and male infertility. Treatments may be medical or surgical. For more information, call 912-384-4030.

CRMC’s on staff urologists: 

Al Mazur, MD

C. J. Reddy, MD

For specialists in female reproductive organs and infertility, see gynecology.