Find a Physician
Why Choose CRMC?
Our 88-bed hospital (21 pediatric beds), a shining star in our county, provides excellent medical care. The hospital was completely renovated in 1998 with many improvements added to an already excellent medical facility. Since that time, numerous healthcare authorities have recognized us for our exceptional care:
We received the “Best Value Award 2009-2010” in recognition of Excellence in Quality, Affordability, Efficiency and Satisfaction. In 2010, we received the GHA Safety Award for Workers Compensation. In the same year we were named Telehealth Partner of the Year for the work we do in Telemedicine. And in 2012 we made the GHA Core Measure Chairman’s Honor Roll and were voted the #1 top small hospital in Georgia by Georgia Trend magazine.
- The non-profit, acute care CRMC hospital has 88 rooms, all private, including 21 pediatric beds; a busy, high-tech emergency department, with telemedicine capability; an “after hours” urgent care center for sudden, less serious medical problems; and five fully-equipped operating rooms. On site hospitalists ensure a physician is available to all patients around the clock. Amenities include hospital wide wireless Internet; a chapel; patients order from a menu; and a dining room and grill serving breakfast and lunch.
- Our highly-trained doctors provide a broad range of general and specialized medical services in anesthesiology; cardiology; dentistry and orthodontics; gastroenterology; nephrology; obstetrics and gynecology; ophthalmology; orthopedics and spine, including sports injuries; otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat); pathology; pediatrics; pain management; podiatry; pulmonology; radiology; sleep disturbances; surgery, including general laparoscopic surgery; and adult and pediatric urology. These and other services are enhanced by our ongoing investment in the most modern technology and equipment.
- Located behind the main hospital, the CRMC Wellness Center is staffed with specially trained nurses and exercise physiologists. The Center offers cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation and also serves as a fully-equipped fitness center for residents, with electronic and personal trainers and group classes. Many local companies reimburse employees who use the gym.
- CRMC also reaches out to support and enhance community health. For example, our industrial medicine specialists work with local corporations and factories to prevent injuries. We offer many community events such as smoking cessation and weight loss programs, free sports physicals for high school athletes, an annual health and wellness fair, and a fitness 5K race/walk.
- Quality comes first at CRMC, where our mission is to provide the highest-quality healthcare, in a safe and caring environment, for both patients and families. In addition to having a hospital department completely dedicated to quality and patient and family satisfaction, we also have strict hiring standards, provide continuing clinician and staff education, and have been among the first hospitals nationally to use new software to track and assure safety and accuracy in hospital and emergency room procedures. It’s working! Since our founding in 1953, CRMC has met or exceeded the criteria of the national Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are ranked among the top hospitals in Georgia for quality and among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, according to a recent Press-Ganey survey. Thanks to our achievements in quality, affordability, efficiency and patient satisfaction, we received the 2009-2010 Best in Value Award. Other awards include the Georgia Hospital Association’s Safety Award for Workers Compensation (2010), Telehealth Partner of the Year for work in telemedicine (2010), and selection for the Georgia Hospital Association Core Measure Chairman’s Honor Roll (2012), a honor based on a wide range of measures determined by the GHA and awarded to the top 5 percent of Georgia hospitals. Our most recent achievements include being named as Georgia Trend's #1 Top Small Hospital in Georgia and being named to the Georgia Hospital Association's Hospital Engagement Network's prestigious Elite Circle for our accomplishments in the patient safety arena.